20 July 2018
20 July 2018
Deciding on a retail execution strategy, and choosing the right retail execution solution for your store, regional and HQ teams can seem pretty daunting.Not sure where to start with your in-store execution strategy? Here are 3 core components every in-store execution strategy should have.
At best, the right retail execution solution can improve customer experience, increase in-store conversion rate and ultimately grow revenue.
At worst, the wrong solution can fill your store teams with dread and even prevent them from using it at all.
Here are 5 things to look for when choosing a retail execution solution, along with a few questions to get you thinking.
1) A user-friendly app that makes store teams’ day-to-day jobs easier.
2) Empowerment - because clear, concise communication empowers store teams to perform their best.
3) Uploading and organization of pictures, because this will impact the usability of the tool and the speed and accuracy of in-store execution.
4) Implementation of the solution, and how it will be adapted to your processes.
5) Product roadmap and how the solution will evolve with the needs of your stores.
If you’re interested in learning how better retail execution can improve your customer experience and in-store conversion rate, we’d love to show you how we can help.